To our valued customers:
As the world continues to cope with the COVID-19 pandemic, we at L’inter Marche Lagoria are taking extra measures to ensure the safety of our clients and our employees.
- Additional Hand Sanitizing stations have ben installed across our stores
- All our cashes will be cleaned and disinfected every hour, which include our debit/credit terminals, cash screens and food belts
- All our carriages and baskets will be cleaned more frequently throughout the day
- Any employee showing any signs of the virus are to remain at home in quarantine for 14 days
- Store hours have been reduced to 8:00am-8:00pm every day until further notice. Hours may change unexpectedly.
- We are limiting the amount of clients that are entering per store, numbers vary on the stores
- Plexiglass has been installed at each cash
- Tape has been placed at our stores in various locations, indicating a 2-meter length
We are encouraging our elderly clients to stay at home and to make orders by phone if needed.
We are monitoring this situation very carefully and will make changes to our daily procedure if necessary.
We want to thank all our customers and especially all our workers for the continued support and we wish you all good health.